According to an estimate Americans spend almost $23 Billion each year, on cellphone repairs because cellphones have become an inevitable part of our modern-day life. It plays a nonpareil role in videos, pictures, social media, and most important of all, communication of any sort. Thus we need this device to run smoothly. We forget the fact that cellphones too are a machine that is susceptible to damage, prone to malware attacks, bugs, and accidental slips. When something of such sort happens, we panic and rush to a Phone repair store.
A phone repair store is a place where expert technicians diagnose and troubleshoot problems related to your smartphone. They replace damaged parts, do software updates, eliminate malware-related issues and try to restore the functionality of a cell phone. Some of the services provided by a cellphone repair center are as follows. Let’s have a look.
Most Common Services provided by a Phone Repair Store:
The most common issues that technicians repair at a cell phone repair center are:
- The broken screen of the smartphone
- Charging port malfunctioning
- Fast draining battery
- Water damage
- Speakers not working
- Phone overheating
- Apps crashing
- Internet connectivity issues
- Camera flash not working
- Non-responsive LCD screen
In this blog, we have penned down a few services that phone repair stores provide, in detail. Let’s have a look
Non-responsive LCD Screen
We touch our smartphone screens umpteen times a day. With their sensitive build, no doubt they are bound to malfunction after a few years. But it is not a hardware issue, always. Thus before visiting a phone repair store, do follow the following few steps to revive your cellphone.
Reboot your cellphone.
- Remove the screen protector and recheck the smartphone’s touch screen.
- Pair it with an external mouse and keyboard.
In the end, if all else fails, visit the nearest phone repair store and get it repaired.
Fast Battery Drainage of the Smartphone
Another common problem that brings users to a phone repair store is the fast battery drainage of a cellphone. Users try to maintain the battery health of their cellphone by following the recommendations given by expert technicians like
- Always make sure to close all the apps that are not in use at the moment. Especially to check and close all the background running applications.
- Sometimes a recently downloaded third-party application or a glitch is at fault. In such a scenario, run your cellphone in a safe mode. If it’s running fine that means the problem lies in the newly downloaded application. It is best to delete that app and run the cellphone smoothly.
- Running too many apps at a particular time also ends up being a battery sucker. Avoid such scenarios.
- Don’t forget to update the cellphone’s software and apps.
- Too many notifications also result in battery loss. It is best to go into settings and disable notifications to prevent quick battery drainage.
- Always follow the 20-80% charging rule. This means keeping your battery charged between 20 to 80 percent. Apart from that try to use a premium quality charger from a reliable brand.
In the end, if still, the battery is draining fast then visit expert technicians at a cell phone repair store in Sacramento and get the problem sorted.
Smart Phone is Overheating
Three components contribute to the heat production of a smartphone: CPU, Battery, and LCD Screen. Mostly smartphones get hot when excessively used and that is okay. If your smartphone gets extremely hot problem lies in one of the three components, it can be a software glitch or a hardware fault. It is best to visit a nearby cellphone repair center like Hot Tech Repair and get your cellphone issues sorted by expert technicians.
Read more interesting articles at techycons