One of the most beautiful trekking tours that you can take during monsoon season is Valley of Flowers – Foolon ki Ghati. It is located at 3600m above sea level in Uttarakhand’s Western Himalayan region. One of the most popular treks in the world is the Valley of Flowers Trek. Here you can see rare blue primroses. It is believed that the Valley of Flowers was where Hanuman brought magic herbs to revive Lakshman during the Hindu epic Ramayana. The enchanting fragrance of the flowers makes you feel like you’re in paradise as soon as you enter this valley. Hidden lakes at 14,400 feet create hidden baskets for wildflowers such as saxifrage, sedums and lilies, as well as marigolds, daisies (geraniums), zinnias and petunias.
Highlights of Valley of Flowers
*The Valley of Bloom’s trek could be renamed a Floral Fairy-tale, because it lives up to its name and overflows with flowers!* Sikh Gurudwara HisKund Sahib is located near the high-altitude.You can find tranquility in the Hem Kund, a stunning lake that is also known as “Lake of Snow”
* Take a stroll along the colorful floral carpet, which is covered with the exotic Himalayan flora, to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
* See a beautiful scene as you enter Valley of Flowers. Local legend says that fairies fly when people aren’t around.
* The trail is thoroughly cleaned and maintained to ensure safety. This will make your journey smooth.
Before you go on a trek through the Valley of Flowers, here are some facts
* Don’t encourage littering near campsites or tents if the hike is in an environmentally-friendly area. Travelers who litter may be punished.
* Water is so precious that conservation is important.
Wearing earbuds while hiking can make it less audible.
* Avoid plastic bags to preserve the environment.
If the trek must be cancelled, it is best to notify authorities in advance.
* You must follow the guidelines of the state government. Maintain your distance from the rest of society. It is a good idea to use a mask and wash your hands frequently.
*A legitimate ID must be shown upon checking in.
* Once you have made a reservation, the exact location will be sent to you.
* The trip will be made in a clean and neat vehicle with a competent driver, especially on steep terrains.The weather has an effect on all activities.
You can save money by bringing snacks and dry food from home. Reusable water bottles are a great way to rehydrate.
Avoid lugging too much luggage.
* Roadblocks due to landslides may occur because the Valley of Flowers Walk takes place during monsoon season. This should be included in your vacation itinerary.
* The management reserves the right to change the route in the event of natural disasters or catastrophes.
* Professional guides offer safety and additional information to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
*The nature and purpose of hotels is very simple. Luxury should not be your only option. You might not have electricity in every place.
*You may be able to charge your mobile and laptop at a public location.
Avoid alcohol consumption and other intoxicants during the Valley of Flowers hike, Uttarakhand.
*Permit fees are not included in the Valley of Flowers Walk.
* You should bring enough warm clothing and a raincoat. Also, make sure you have the right footwear for your journey.
* Pay attention to trek leaders and guides for a safe and enjoyable experience.
*On request, additional fees may be charged for transport to and from Haridwar Railway Station.
* The trekking package does not include personal costs, goods of a private nature, or unmentioned meals.
* Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand Trek should not be recommended for children younger than seven years.
To get the best out of your package, adhere to the time frames provided by trek leaders. Some destinations are limited in time.
Things to keep:
Rain cover is a must-have for trekkers.
Warm clothes, caps and toilet paper. Also, water bottles, waterproof jackets and thermals.
It’s not difficult to hike up to 14,107 feet on the ‘Valley of Flowers. “Moderate level 2” is the classification. It is also because trekking days can be a little longer.
Medium rating is for a longer day of trekking with steep climbs (e.g., uphill from Ghangaria towards Hemkund Sahib). This makes it more difficult
than moderate treks like Kedarkantha and Dayara Bugyal. The Valley of Flowers Trek is 38km long. This distance will be covered in just 4 days. It climbs approximately 2000 feet each day, with several more days. To be able to trek the distance and gain elevation, you need to have the right level of fitness. The hike is straightforward and does not have any technical sections.